July 12, 2010

SPUR OF THE MOMENT

Last Friday night, I was well almost cramming with my segment in Rated K and to think that I have an editing for my other show which is Salamat Dok.

My good good friend and girlfriend (way back from college untill now) Ross called me up and asked if we can grab some beer and catch up with each other. I was kinda feeling guilty coz it was a pre-planned bonding.

Good thing my dear friend Ross waited for me like forever and after I'm done, we went straight to 1029 just beside Ignazia Bar.

We ordered a pitcher of Margarita and some calamares.


It feels great to get to se her again since she's not that visible in ABS-CBN nowadays because of tapngs, pre-prods etc and as for me busy with meetings, shoots etc.


I really miss her. And by the way we talk and laugh that night, we really miss each other.


The band played this OMG of Usher which made us jiggy with it then Ross blurted that we go to Eivissa. I was hesitant at first considering that it's already 1am and that I need to be back on or before 3am. But hey, why not? It's been a while since we did it.


At 3am, we went back to the office and Ross bid me goodbye while I was doing my editing.


Sometimes, you just have to let things happen for you...