July 22, 2010

ALL OF A SUDDEN...

It was drizzling last Saturday. Carol called me up and asked if I'm ok for a drink with the rest of the guys. And since I'm just in front of the tv watching National Geograophic, I said yes but when Carol told me that it's gonna be in QC, I became hesitant. First, I just got home from work that day and haven't got enough rest and it's raining.

To cut the story short, we all ended up meeting in Paolo's house and then we headed to QC.


When we reached Gerardo's we found out that the place is packed and so they asked me where should we go, I suggested 2 bars and they chose Homer's just in front of ABSCBN.


There...friends once again had the chance to catch up with each other.


Like me and Carol...


Carol and Ynald...


Me, Carol and Ynald...


Nice to see our friend's girlfriends. Bill and Dianne...


Paolo and Jheng...


And peers like Marvin and Zeng.