April 14, 2010

NUEVA ECIJA

Three hours away from the heart of Manila is the province of Nueva Ecija. This is where I went to in my recent out of town coverage for my show Rated K, particulary in the town of Rizal.

Not too many pictures have been shot in line with this coverage because there's no much site to see aside from the vast lands that holds the rice fields of the province.


Together with me is my Researcher Vicky, Cameraman Edmond Llosala and Kuya Leonard. Oh! By the way, this is my first out of town legit story as a Writer...yes you read it right...WRITER! LOL


The pictures below were taken during our lunch prepared by Nanay Fely, our case study for Mother's Day.
We had fried tilapia, brown rice, nilagang baka and fruits for dessert. Yum!


So this is my Nueva Ecija experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?