April 5, 2010

HOLY WEEK 2010

This year's holy week, Inzatiable decided to just stay at home and watch some dvd's. I had an initial deal with my friend Carol that we will go to Batangas but it never pushed through. And since I'm fed up with these out of towns (work-related) I thought that it maybe a good idea to just relax in our humble abode in Bulacan.

But after watching countless dvd's...it seems that boredom started to take a toll on me. And I really hate it once boredom attacks me, I'm defenseless. So, I called my friend Paul and Ewa and we agreed to go to Sitio Lucia Resort in Sta. Maria Bulacan.


So we went there and paid for a 24-hour stay. Still have to wait till Ewa post the pictures...

The next day, we headed to Angat, Bulacan...Ewa's hometown.


Anyways, Ewa brought us to this sort of Carinderia. They sell Palabok and Halo-halo. In all fairness to their Halo-Halo, it is good.


By 5pm, Paul and I decided that it's about time to go home. Ewa still owes us some porkchops that we bought earlier at the Public Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?