April 26, 2010

INZATIABLE MEETS JOEM BASCON

It was last week, April 22, 2010 when I went to Joem Bascon's house in Mandaluyong for my RK shoot. For those who don't know him, he's the hot guy who closely resembles Piolo Pascual. For a little backgrounder, he entered showbiz on 2006 and was casted in Let's Go. He can be seen now via Habang May Buhay with Judy Ann Santos.


On the eve of the shoot, I prepared and packed my 2 Cosmopolitan Magazines where Joem posed as one of the 10 hot guys for the year 2007 ang 2009. I even texted Joem that I'll ask him to sign it for me. Hehehe.

...

We were finding our way in Mandaluyong to Joem's house around 11am and when we found it, I called him up to tell him that we were in front of their house. As soon as he stepped outside, I easily noticed that we have the same hair design, it's just that his is more detailed.

He offered some juice while he's fixing himself for his boxing training.

At 12noon, he started to box. So while he's boxing, Im took some shots of the wall and him in the ring.


After an hour of waiting, he suggested that we should meet around 4pm for his meeting at Talent Center in ABSCBN. And so we headed back to ABS.

4:30pm, Joem met us at ABSCBN Garden and accompanied him to Talent Center.

So after our shoot, I pulled out my magazines and asked him to sign it. And he was surprised to see that I have this 2007 Cosmo Edition wherein he posed wearing nothing but jeans.

Here's what Joem wrote for me.


And of course, I grabbed the opportunity to have a picture with him. God he's cute. Super cute! Lol. And to think he's only 23yo!

As of today...I should have gone to Antipolo to shoot their rest house but since I have two meetings for the day, I passed. Huhu. Its ok. We can always bump with each other. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?