April 19, 2010

IN TIME...

It started last year, though I can't remeber exactly what month it was. I sent him a message through his DL account and he replied instantly.

And then we started texting. Oh by the way, his name is Gabriel and he's living in Quezon City. He works as a Graphic Artist in a big company in Ortigas.




But after like two months, I don't know what happened coz he suddenly stopped texting. And so I respected it. I thought that perhaps he already have someone to date with.

Remember when I went to Camsur just this March?! Remember Joey? Well, the first night that Joey and I went out for a drink in Naga, that's the same night when I received a missed call from Gabriel. Aside from the missed call, a message popped in my phone coming from him that says "MUSTA?" So I replied and until now we're still texting and it even gets better.

What I've noticed is that he's more open now compared before and I realized that he's sweet in his own way.

I thought that it might be good if we can finally meet up and talk face to face...but since work is always getting in the way, same with him...we might wait until it's the right time.

In time, maybe it'll happen. Maybe tomorrow...the day after tomorrow or next week or next month.

You know what they say...PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE but what I'm saying is TIME IS GOLD!

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?