April 12, 2010

RYAN'S UPCOMING BIG DAY

It was last December when I got the news that one of my close friends from high school will finally tie the knot. And the news really surprised me coz it's no other than Ryan Montaos, the most elusive guy when it comes to marriage. Hehehe.





Last Friday, Ryan dropped by at our house to personally hand me the invitation. He was with Melody, the soon to be bride. Ryan asked me to be their emcee at the reception in which I obliged.


Their wedding is set on the 24th day of April at 2:30 pm in Ina ng Laging Saklolo in Tagaytay. Color motif is yellow and green, but I already warned Ryan that I'll be wearing a different color.

Please stay tuned as I post the wedding pics of my friend Ryan and Melody.

Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?