October 29, 2009

FAMILY'S FIRST

My brother Jeric's been suffering from fever for the past 4 days last week. Since the fever's not subsiding even if he's drinking medicines, I suggested that he should go see a doctor. Boom! Jeric have dengue.

He was admitted at San Lazaro Hospital where Dengue is one of their expertise. As a brother, I really can't help but to worry. Even though I work for Salamat Dok, I felt so ignorant on this coz this is the first time ever in the history of our family that a family member has been hospitalized.



So before going to work, I always drop by at the hospital to check on my bro and after work, I still do the same.


After 4 days, he was discharged last Monday, October 26. I was happy even though it really took a toll on my money (huhuhu) ...but it doesn't end there coz my other brother Joel (who's next to me) got admitted with the same case...dengue.



Now, Joel's on his 4th day and hopefully if God forbids...he can come out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?