November 3, 2009

10 SECOND KISS

They say that you should start the week right. Hell ya!

Last night, November 2...Inzatiable was introduced to a guy named Patrick aka Hapon.

What's with his nick? Well according to him and his friends, Patrick grew up in Japan. He studied and lived there for like 8 years with his mom.

The guy is a flirt but he's no match with Inzatiable. Hahaha...Seriously!

He's starting to tell this, tell that...etcetera etcetera...

Then all of sudden he kissed me on my right cheek for five times. (Blush) Though I told him to stop it coz I'm not really into that...Hahaha. Seriously!

My friends thought of a plan and played spin a bottle. The bottle pointed on me so I was asked to kiss the guy for ten seconds.

Patrick knows how to kiss but I may say he's not yet a pro.

I kissed a guy and I like it...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?