November 6, 2009

TO DATE OR NOT TO DATE?

Its so cliche, redundant and long been said and done...LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES!

But it's quite impossible to deny that WE have our OWN STANDARDS with regards to how we want our partner, boyfriend, girlfriend would be. You set a limit, a bracket. PERSONALLY, I do it simply because I have to.

WHO DOESN'T LIKE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE? Well, frankly speaking...I go for the aura, appeal...the what they call the X-FACTOR!

I don't go for guys with fair complexion though I must say it's still a case to case basis depending on the other factors that I'm still looking for.

Height for me doesn't matter. Regardless if I'm taller (As if! I'm only towering at 5'6)

Of course these are purely physical stuffs.
I'm not that superficial. I also rate my guy on how he thinks...of what's up there and not just on what's down there.

This is like the major among my standards...I DON'T GO FOR YOUNG/ER GUYS. I did have a couple of boyfriends way back who are younger than me and the relationship we had was NO good.

This blog is related to the 20 year old guy whom I kissed this Monday. Now, I have this dilemma whether if I have to date him or not. My friends say that I should...I'm sure Ian would definitely say yes but the problem is...my mind's saying no!

Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?