October 22, 2009

SORRY...I FORGOT!

It was a Saturday night when I received a text message. The number wasn't registered in my phonebook so I asked the sender politely about his/her identity and even said that my phone's setting was reset so his/her digits wasn't recognize (believe me guys; this bluff always works, like two thumbs up!)

Anyways, so the anonymous texter replied and it turned out that the latter is a guy named Arman. The name really doesn't ring a bell so I did followed-up another question. He said that we already met and he's from Kamias and that we had, you know...sex. and he claims that we did it in his apartment. My mind went totally bogus about what he was saying.

I CAN'T REMEMBER HIM!

I'm sure I should put the blame on me for having some casual flirtations that would inevitably lead to a one night stand.

After a thorough thinking and like almost digging my brain for his identity, I finally knew who he is...

Yes, he's from Kamias and that everything he said was true.

I just told him, sorry Arman, I forgot!

Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?