October 19, 2009

INZATIABLE MEETS MILF

At last, Inzatiable came face to face with the MILF last Saturday, Ocotber 17, 2009 in one of their satellite camps in a top secret area in Marawi.

From the hotel where we stayed, our MILF guide fetched us at 6am and travelled 2 and a half hours to meet the MILF.



Since I am the newbie among the group (We were just three who went there) I was introduced to Commander Anderson and the rest of his troops. Two faces were familiar, I was surprised when I found out that it was Abdullah and Walid. These two were still kids when we featured them in Rated K sometime in 2004.


Being a stranger (not to mention the homosexuality thing) I acted very meekly and just smile at everyone who looks at me. As time goes by, I became more accustomed to the people living in that area including the MILF's...In short, close na kami. LOL!!!



So I took the chance to pose with them, smoke with them and converse with them.


I even posed with a big big gun with me. GOd, it's heavy!!! I wonder how they run during combat carrying those things.



In fairness, they were very accommodating. They even served us lunch and in all fairness...it was superb!



Now, if you were to ask the Inzatiable, how's the feeling of meeting and greeting the MILF...I can say that they are somehow misunderstood...After all they are still humans...they are still Filipinos.

2 comments:

  1. yes , he is right...and you don't know more about the MILF, they are very kind or we can say that" mabuting kaibigan,masamang kaaway"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the catolic people or even the other religion will understand the milf organization.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?