October 15, 2009

OFF TO MARAWI...



I was given a task rather an assignment in Rated K to do a coverage in Marawi City for our episode that is dedicated to the women close to our hearts...our moms.



Anyways, the story that I'll be covering alongside my writer and cameraman is the story of a mother who happens to have a son who joined the forces of MILF.

Yes, you read it right people...MILF.

Well, at first I felt excited coz i know for a fact that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so might as well take a bite on it. But on second thought, how safe is it?! Argh!

A lot of crazy things are running through my mind...like what if we were kidnapped or what if I get raped or even worse. I also entertained the idea of wondering if there may be (fingers crossed) good looking MILF's...LOL!

So guys, Marawi here I come.

Manila, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?