August 14, 2010

SALAMAT DOK IN SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA: DAY 2

August 1, 2010
Coming from Ian's party, I was still drunk when the van picked me up at Meycauyan tollgate. Good thing my colleagues didn't have a clue what I just been through.

We arrieved 30 minutes before we go to air. I was really as in totally sleepy. Like my eyes were shutting down on their own. But I can't do much coz the show must go on.


After an hour of agony, we went off air. I got the chance to take a nap, well almost. What we did was pose in front of the camera.


Here's the catch, I got a crush...huge crush on one of our technical staff. His name is Mark. He's the guy wearing yellow shirt below.

I got home at 12:30, rested for an hour then off to my next appointment.

God, so this is how it feels like to be fully booked!