August 7, 2010

BUSY AND SLEEPLESS WEEKEND!

It started last Friday, a typical day at work around when I got to the office at 10am. The day was not that busy, well ok, a lil' busy coz we (Salamat Dok) should be ready with everything for the next day's live aring for our anniversary episode.

As the day come to an end I told myself that I should be hitting the sack (in the office) at 6pm. I went online for a bit but little did I know that it's almost 11pm when I looked at the clock. Since I have an editing at 12mn, I didn't bother to take a nap and just continue surfing the net.

I finished my work at 2am. By 230am, we assembled ourselves in time for our pull out to San Fernando Pampanga at 3am. By then, we hit the road.

We went on air at 6am and wrapped up at 7am. It was tiring yet fullfilling knowing that many lives have received medical help from our volunteer doctors. Around 8am, I got a text message from Xeng asking me to call him ASAP and so I did.


Xeng told me that a surprise bday party will be done for Ian in Astoria. I said yes though hesitant because I know that Ian's not yet talking to me after I stood him up a week ago.

The medical mission lasted until 10am. You can tell that everybody wants to go home especially me. So by 1230pm, I reached home. I already informed Ross and Don about the scheme that we'll pull up. I jump into my bed and slept.

My alarm woke me up at 430pm. Three hours of sleep is enough for me to get through the night. I bathe and dressed up and made my way to ABSCBN where I'll meet Ross.

Ross just made a quick dinner in Mini Stop before we proceed to Astoria. We took the MRT. When we reached Shaw station, we stopped by at 7-11 and bought a bottle of Bacardi as a gift then called a cab.


We arrived at Astoria around 9pm but Ian, the celebrant was there already. There I saw familiar faces again like Xeng and James and James (ian's boyfriend). Keiko or Don as he wanted be referred to now also came. Ross and I exit at the part by 130am coz we still have work the following day.



I got to Bulacan around 245am but I made a quick stopover at our neighbor's debut party. By 330am, I went home and bathe and got ready for another live airing in San Fernando Pampanga. By 12nn, I got home. Rested for an hour then took a bath again then change clothes, this time I have to attend a birthday party of my classmate back in highschool who just came back from Canada for work.

Finally, at 9pm I reached home. Sooooo tired and sleepsless I must say yet fulfilling. Mission accomplished!

P.S. I'll make a separate entry to these things I attended to...