August 28, 2010

HURRAH FOR VENUS RAJ!!!

Tuesday morning, August 24, 2010...dubbed as the most beautiful day in the universe because this day, one woman from around the world will be crowned Miss Universe 2010.

Sad to say, at 6am I was just preparing myself together with my researcher James and my crew for our trip back to Manila after arriving Monday morning for a coverage.

Anyways, I knew that the pageant starts around 9am. While on the road, I asked our driver to switch the radio from FM to AM...just in time to hear Ted Failon's breaking news that the VENUS RAJ aka PHILIPPINES made it to the TOP 15. I really screamed at the top of my lungs that woke up my cameraman and researcher. Hehehe. Sorry, nadala lang!

Another breaking news, Venus Raj made it to TOP 10, then TOP 5. By that time, we were already in Balintawak. I plead the driver to drive as fast as he could so I can be at the office just in time for the question and answer.

The Philippines was last called and then William Baldwin throwed the question for Venus. A simple question as it seems, but by the way Venus answered it...I knew that she lose the chance for bringing home the crown.


The hosts finally started to announce the results, the winners starting with the 4th runner-up...sad to say, after always being called last, PHILIPPINES was called first.

NONETHESS...making it to the top 5 is not that bad at all.

Bravo darling! Cheers! you put the Philippines back to map again in a positive light.

Ikaw na ang Major Major na best thing that happened this month!!!