August 12, 2010

IAN'S BDAY

July 31, 2010
Ian's Birthday

Coming from a tiring yet fulfilling medical mission/live airing of Salamat Dok in Pampanga, I got home at 12:30pm. Decided to take a nap and woke up at 4:30pm. I bathe and dressed up.

I met Ross in ABSCBN before we proceed to Astoria in Ortigas where Ian will celebrate his 27th bday.
A three-layer tower of cupcakes serves as the centerpiece alongside the food are what we saw when we got to the place that night on July 31, 2010.


Of course, no party would ever be complete without drinks. And me and Ross made sure they were present. Hehehe.


Ross and I were glad to see Xeng once again.


Of course, Ian's set of friends were also present to celebrate the night.


Games were done to keep the crowd going.


Ian even hired a stand-up commedian.


One more thing nice about Ian's party is that it made me us see Don or Keiko as we used to call him once again.
So by 1am, he showed up coming from a dinner in Greenbelt.


Unfortunately, Ross and I had to escaped 30 minutes after he arrived coz we have early work that morning.


Me and Ross left at 130am. Drunk, tired yet happy!

Happy bday Ian!