November 29, 2010

GONE TO BORA! DAY 3

Dec 7, 2010

It's a Sunday and it rained for a while in Boracay as I'm waiting for my two friends Paolo and Jeng.

After joining them in their hotel, La Carmela de Boracay, we went to get some sun and dip in the water while having fruit shakes.


I tried getting a massage from an old lady walking along the beach. Relaxing!


We parted ways at 3pm and agreed to meet up again by dinner time.

By 8pm, I found the two loovebirds dining in a certain resto just near D'Mall. Then off we went to Cocomangas. Time to party baby!

We went home at 2am I guess. As much as I want not to end the night, I have to coz I'm flying back to Manila the next day.

My Boracay trip was splendid, fantabulous, and absofuckinglutely great!

Looking forward to coming back on Bora!