November 22, 2010

GONE TO BORA! DAY 2

November 6, 2010

I woke up around 7am. It's my gift, my talent of waking up wearly despite going to bed so late or being drunk.

I had breakfast at the hotel then took a bath.


I was rushing to walk along the beach shore to get some tan. Hahaha! Seriously, that's really part of my agenda. I really love going to the beach, but i'm not a big fan of swimming in the beach. So what I did is I went to Boracay Beach Club and had Pineapple Shake, I turned the music player on my phone and got my sun tan on the bench. Relaxing. Of course, taking pictures is also part of the trip.


After being exposed under the sun for almost four hours, I went for a little dip in the water. It's so seldom that I do this. I don't really enjoy swimming in the sea.


Then I decided to get back to the hotel and freshen up. Afterwhich, I had lunch at D'Mall then head back to Boracay Beach Club and got 4 bottles of beer at 2pm. By the time I'm done drinking, I got myself a henna tattoo then had coffee back in Escondido while waiting for my henna to dry.


My second night in Boracay was completely fun. Started drinking in Cocomangas, then Guilly's Island and lastly Club Paraw. Went home at 2am with the smile on my face. I wonder why.