November 22, 2010

GONE TO BORA! DAY 1

As I'm approaching the island of Boracay last November 5, I'm askign myself what's in store for me during my 4 day vacation on the island.

I arrived around 7pm at the port and summoned a tricycle to bring me to Escondido Resort in Station 1. As I entered my room with a queen size bed and a single bed with my own cabinet, tv, bathroom with cold/hot shower...I told myself that my grand vaca starts with this.

I immediately took a bath and dressed up and went out for me to see Boracay for the first time after 5 years and of course for Boracay to notice that her daughter (ehem) came back.

I decided to have dinner first and afterwards walked the pathway along the bars adn restaurants on the beachfront.

I went to this bar and tried their own version of WENG-WENG. After one glass, I ordered for another one. But, I can almost feel the kick of this drink.

When I got to my hotel room, I remember throwing up in the bathroom before falling to sleep.

Hahaha!