October 14, 2010

SUNDAY NIGHT FUN DRINK

My Sunday is soooo precious to me. Like it's the most important day of the week next to Friday and Saturday. But that day, Ian gave me a call saying that he just got back from his North Luzon Tour for his how in QTV. He suggested that we (Ian, Ross and me) meet up to catch up with each other.

At first, I was kinda hesitant to text Ross about Ian's plan but I thought that if Ross won't be available that day, I have an alibi for Ian. But Ross said yes and on ironically I kinda felt the urge that the three of us really should meet up.

8pm, SM North Skygarden was our meeting place. They came after an hour. Edel was there too.


We had a hard time deciding where to sit at Padi's Point. Finally after being settled we ordered for a tower of Mindoro Sling and a couple of pulutan.


After the tower, we still have high energies to get drunk that night so we transferred to a nearby bar in ABSCBN.


There, we had Frozen Margarita...three pitchers of Frozen Margarita baby!


I never thought that Sunday night drinking would be this fun!

Till next time girls!