October 5, 2010

FROM A DISTANCE...

I've been dying to blog this thing since I chatted with him. Geez!

Ok...Planet Romeo has always been a source of my past relationships. Not really of of my 12 exes but most of them came from this site.

I've been getting some messages from this guy. His name is Nuno, a Portuguese and obviously residing in Portugal. He said that he wanted to get to know me and all so we chatted in YM. And that's how it started.


He's into photography and working in the field of advertising.

Our conversations was different from the usual conversations I'm having. This time around, it's something mature, intellectual, witty...as I called it, something so formal yet so casual.

He's a very romantic guy who already made up his mind to settling down. After a 3-day chat, he dropped the line and I said yes! Come to think of it, it sounded a bit hilarious but you know what they say...love knows no boundaries.

Yes you can say that it's too early to call it love but sooner or later we'll get there and you can't blame me because after more than a year I smiled again. And I'm loving it!

As of now, we're planning on meeting up. We only have two options, either I go there or he go here.

From a distance, I can feel the sincerity.

From a distance, I can feel the care.

From a distance, I can feel the love.

Yihi!