October 12, 2010

STOPPED!

October 1, 2010...AFTER ONE YEAR, FOUR MONTHS AND THREE WEEKS...Inzatiable finally came to a stop searching and finding "HIM"

In my previous entry, I already introduced to you guys my Nuno. Our long distance relationship just turned a week older two Fridays ago.

Obviously, our time zones don't match. He's in Portugal and I'm here in the Philippines.

Thanks to the wonders of internet specifically YM, our two worlds becomes one everytime we chat.


I already have the idea of how he looks like because of his pictures on his Facebook account but one night while we were chatting, there...he showed up!


I was surprised! Literally smiling in front of the PC.


As if having a cyber date. Nice!

Let me tell you a little secret...my Nuno is flying here in the Philippines on the 23rd of October and will stay until the 13th of November.

Of course he's flying because of me and not for anything else. It's purely vacation. All for the glory of love.

During those times, we will make the most out of everything.

Inzatiable, IN LOVE!

To be continued...