September 8, 2010

ON THE SPOT

Last Saturday, after a tiring re-enactment somewhere in Commonwealth, I attended this Script Writing Seminar just inside ABSCBN leaded by NCAD's (News and Current Affairs) Production Manager, Lester Chavez.

After that, I grabbed a cup of coffee together with Joyce. And then, I invited her to go to Trinoma. Right there and then she said yes.

We walked around the mall, looked at shops, clothes etc then finally settled at Starbucks.

Sorry but no pictures. Was too busy looking at guys in the mall. Hehehe.

I got a text from my friend Carol and Paolo that they will meet me in Trinoma in less than 30 minutes. Then Joyce and I parted ways after introducing her to my friends.

Once again, we saw each other again. We headed to Gerardo's where Bill, Xeng and Marvin were already waiting.


After Gerardo's, I invited them to moved to another bar where a band is playing. But it didn't work out coz that night's band wasn't good so last stop was 1920 Bar.


We got the barkada package which was surprisingly had 24 bottles and 4 types of pulutan.


God! Talk about total drunkard. As much as I want not to post this pics but I have to just for the sake of my blog. Wah!


Okay, I can hear you laughing now...stop it! Hehehe.