September 27, 2010

MAKE-UP BLOG

For the past two weeks I guess, I've been super duper busy with work. As in!

And now, time to feed my blog with some untold entries.

This is my own version of a make-up blog. Hehehe.

To start with, last September 11, 2010, Saturday, after doing our grocery for the next two weeks...I attended my close friend, Carol's birthday at their home in Bulacan to celebrate her 28th birthday.

The usual barkada were there like Paolo and her girlfriend Jheng, Bill and girlfriend Dianne, Xeng, Lizette and hubby Mervin and lastly Ynald.

Not so much drinking that night. More on chit chatting.




The next day, September 12, 2010...Ynald, Carol and me went to see the movie SA'YO LAMANG.



Ok, I'm the one who insisted of watching it. Feel-good movie.

I was really crying while watching it. But I tried to cry discreetly so my Carola nd Ynald won't tease me.

Like I CAN RELATE! Felt like Bea. (No joke, well, that's another story to tell)


I was happy during that weekend cause I got to do the things I need to do, bond with my family and friends.

That's more like it!