September 27, 2010

2010 COSMO BACHELOR BASH

September 9, 2010...that night, it was raining men in World Trade Center for the 2010 Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash.

More than 69 yummy guys not to mention the 10 centerfold hunks strutted their bods and butts and bumps down the ramp that really made the crowd go gaga to the max!

I was racing against time. The start of the event according to the invite is at 7pm. Early that morning, I was deliberately asked to go for an on the spot out of town assignment in Balayan, Batangas which is 3 hours away from the Metro.

I was even texting my friend Ian. I was really scared knowing that he's just a traffic away from the venue compared to me who left Balayan, Batangas at 6pm.

I was dropped by my crew at WTC around 9pm, and called Ate Wenna. Found my way in the venue...just in time when Joey Mead came out and the show started just as I arrived.


After some fancy games, the real show started. Aljur Abrenica was the opening act entrapped in a cage.


Then, one by one...men started coming out. Wearing skimpy skin-tone trunks and armed with their big arms and flat abs, not to mention the bulges. God! Felt like paradise.


Hahaha.

There is only one guy that I was dying to see that night... my ultimate crush as of present time, Rocco Nacino.



God, he's such a hottie! SUPER! Pak!

So after the show, I went backstage and pose a picture with him.


Super likey!