December 28, 2011

LOOKING BACK...

This is the first part of my year end blog.

Let's get started...

This year, I can never forget the trips I made to Boracay last April for Rated K. I've been very vocal on saying that I really really love the island and would give anything to get back on the island again.


Of course, who can forget when I brought my family to Boracay to celebrate my birthday last May. It was such a fulfillment for me.



This year also fulfilled my long time dream of having a car and that's Luisa.


This is also the year when I became a Blackberry and a tablet user. Now I'm becoming more techie. Lol.



This year is the year when Zelda and I got into a mishap and it's been 7 months now and still counting that the two of us are not yet doing any efforts to patch things up. (In time...)


This year, I got to spend Christmas in our province in Pangasinan together with my Mama and Papa and some relatives.

This year, I became more mature and looked into life in another perspective.
This year, I may have been not that lucky in terms of love but I do know that my waiting will soon be over and when that day comes, I know it's worth the wait.


This year, I learned a lot of things in life that I will surely be helpful as I go on with my life.

Looking back, it has been a wonderful 2011 for me. Another rollercoaster ride. There have been bumps along the road but just like what they always say, it's not the journey that counts but the destination and that destination is about to unfold in just a few days from now.

Goodbye 2011...don't worry, I will always look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?