December 28, 2011

LITERALLY BLEEDING...

This December, I went to Isabela for my last out of town shoot for Rated K for 2011.

The shoot went well. It was suppose to be a 3-day coverage but me and my team got the work done around lunchtime on our second day.

Heading back to Manila, everybody agreed to stop by Nueva Vizcaya to buy the very delicious Buko Pie. Aswe parked in front of the establishment, I thought of getting my camera and take some shots of the place so I can blog it.

I asked the driver to hand me the key so I can get my camera in my bag at the back of the pick-up truck. After i opened the trunk, I reached for my bag which is at the far end of the trunk. Then, blagag! I hit my head so hard on the roof of the trunk. Why? I got surprised of the ducks which my driver bought along the way resulting to a bleeding head. Ouch! Believe me, it really hurts!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?