June 15, 2010

MEET TERRENCE...



Who could have thought that this vaca in Club Balai Isabel with the rest of the gang from Rated K...that I will meet some guy just by sitting beside the pool?!

That was Saturday, June 6, 2010 when Jessie, Ryan, Marc and me where sitting down, having coffee and puffing some cigarettes when Terrence approached me from behind and asked if he can borrow my shades. Of course I said yes. Hehehe. Can't think of any other reasons why will I say NO! Wink.

He called up his friends and then they joined us...with a bottle of Black Label. How was that afternoon drinking?!

That night, I went to the same pool where I saw him after sneaking away from the rest of the gang coz they were too busy playing Bingo.

We had a very intimate night. His friends were still there enjoying the pool. After talking for more likely 2 hours, I invited him to join us (Rated K) for another round of drinks, in which he obliged.


I introduced him to everybody.

We finished at 4am.

The next day, he bid me goodbye as he left Club Balai Isabel...

Hay...