June 10, 2010

CLUB BALAI ISABEL DAY 1

Just as I thought that I'll never get the chance to take another dip in the water before the summer season ends, here comes Club Balai Isabel.

It was a much anticipated outing of Rated K and I was kinda hesitant at first. Ironically, the pictures doesn't show any signs of me not enjoying.

We jumped off last Saturday, June 5, 2010. I was itching to hit the road coz I wanted to get some sleep after my live airing for Salamat Dok.

We made a not so quick stop-over in Hi-Top to buy things that we will be needing during the 4-day vaca...BEERS/WINES AND CHIPS!


We arrived past 1pm, took our lunch and then...INUMAN NA!


By the way, room assignments...it's me, Jessie, Marc, Ryan and Kuya Jolet (though he just stayed for juts one night) INUMAN TEAM!


Guessed I got myself too drunk that I hit the sack as early as 9pm.

That's it for day 1.
Hehehe...