February 12, 2010

PATCHING UP PART 2

While I was in a meeting for the Bayaning Pilipino Special of ABSCBN News and Current Affairs Department yesterday, my phone rang and to my surprised...it was Zelda calling.

I picked up her call and told her that I will call back coz I'm in the middle of a meeting.

After almost a month I guess of not communicating with her (not even facebook or ym chat) because of what happened, we finally got the chance to talk.

I was trying to compose myself but deep inside I felt so akward with it. Maybe because I was caught unaware regarding the phonecall. Of course I wanted to make up with her...siguro naunahan lang ako.

I tried calling her around lunch today but she didn't pick up. I thought maybe she's still experiencing pains because of her pregnancy.

I'm happy now that we're cool and that we're ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?