February 23, 2010

LET'S SEE...PART 2

This is the continuation of my story on Drew. To refresh you guys, last Sunday...we agreed to meet up and so we did. Our meeting place, MC Donalds in Quezon Avenue around 6pm.

He texted me that he was wearing a black shirt with a red jacket. So as I entered the fastfood chain, I easily spotted him. His face is as similar as to the photos I've seen in his Planet Romeo account. But when we stood up, my jaw almost dropped because of his height.

I felt like I was Melanie Marquez of some sort or a 6 foot model or much worse Snow White and I have one of the seven dwarfs following me.

I have dated a guy once with a little shortcoming with regards to his height but I can't believe that I will be in that situation again. I know that I told him that I'm not really into looks and I know for a fact that height is part of the packaging of an individual. But let me ask you this, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL DATING SOMEONE WHO'S SMALLER THAN YOU?!

Oh well, I'm not really that tall but hey I'm no midget (No offense to all midgets out there)

Ok, let's proceed. When we got to Trinoma, we went up staight up the cinema and bought ourselves tickets for the DEAR JOHN movie for the 7:30 pm timeslot. We still have one hour to waste prior the show so we hang out at Jack's Loft. We ordered the Fishbowl Ice Tea and a cheesecake.

Then we entered Cinema 1 and find our way to our seats. So, while watching the movie he casually grabbed and held my left hand. Holding hands is ok but he's so touchy...he's like a cat rubbing its body to mine and it really annoys me coz I'm watching.

We really didn't finish the movie...one, because I find the movie soooo boring and two, I really wanted to go home and sleep.



So after the not so good moviewatching, we said our goodbyes and parted our ways.

To sum it all up, it was a bad date! And I swear to never do it again...

Wait...one thing good that happened that night was that he treated me for the movie and food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?