September 23, 2013

EXPLORING MISIBIS BAY RESORT

I heard about Misibis Bay from a TV show in TV5 with the same title.

As far as I know, Misibis Bay Resort is one of the most high-end hotel resort in Legaspi, Albay and maybe in the Philippines.


Travelling FOR FREE is one of the perks of my job!

I flew to Legaspi once again. Sad to say, I still haven't had the chance to see the beauty of Mayon Volcano at its fullest plus, the weather was not that good.

MAYON VOLCANO

This time around, my destination is...yes Misibis Bay Resort.


Upon arrival at the Legaspi Airport, there are shuttles that will take you to Misibis Bay Resort. Going there will eat up more less an hour so I suggest you take the earliest flight, that's 7:50am in Manila.

The cheapest room rate is amounting to Php14,000+ for two persons per night while the most expensive is their Luxury Villa that cost Php65,000 a night.


Trivia, when Hollywood star Zac Efron visited the Philippines this year, he stayed in Misibis Bay Resort.


The food is superb!



If you're the type of person who wants relaxation and privacy and wanted to get the value of your money, Misibis Bay Resort is the best place for you!


To know more about Misibis Bay Resort, check out their website below.

http://misibisbay.com/

2 comments:

  1. Should you will find the time, look at my own website Click Here been spending so much time withvery helpful post. SPARTAGEN XT Thanks again.love the blog. very interesting. sincerly, Kristine, Template-Package.com, 145 Bosepukur Purbapara, Kolkata, WB 700078, India 9748001647Point received and well taken, when I disagree its not a reason to argue. No problem at all.This is a interesting article by the way. I am going to go ahead and save this article for my sis to read later on tomorrow. Keep up the first-rate work.http://www.webheathcare.com/spartagen-xt-

    scam/


    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the doggone snow we have had lately I am stuck indoors, fortunately there is the internet, NeuroFuse thanks for giving me something to do.oh cool, this information is really useful and definately is comment worthy! hehe. I'll see if I can try to use some of this information for my own blog. Thanks!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/neurofuse/

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?