April 2, 2013

MAMA'S BIRTHDAY 2013

Last year, me and my family just ate out to celebrate my mom's birthday. This year, I thought that we (family) should spend it out of town...and so we did.

It only took me one phone call to make the reservations at Pamarta Bali Beach Resort located in Morong, Bataan. The reason why I chose Pamarta Bali among the many resorts in that vicinity is because of its Bali inspired theme.

We left our house in Meycauayan, Bulacan at 9am of Saturday, March 16, 2013 and arrived at the resort past 1pm.

The resort doesn't have a restaurant yet so you have to bring your own food with you. There are grillers which you can use for free. If you can spare some Php 200.00 (not sure with the amount) you can have an access to cook food using a gas range.


Unfortunately, there were no more air-conditioned rooms so I settled for their Small Nipa Hut which is a fan room type of accommodation.


The resort boasts a lot of Buddha structures, an infinity pool, a clean shower area and rest room. 

PAMARTA BALI'S INFINITY POOL

My mom also enjoyed their jacuzzi.

JERIC AND MAMA
JERIC AND HER GIRLFRIEND VERLYN

Our family rented a boat for Php 150.00/ person. The boatman took us to this Pawikan Sanctuary just a few meters away from the resort then to the snorkeling area.

THE DELA CRUZ FAMILY WITH VERLYN
MAMA AND PAPA
JOEL AND MAMA



We also tried snorkeling but since Mama is not a big fan of snorkeling so she just stayed with me on the boat. 


It was indeed a very memorable birthday experience not only for my mom but for the entire family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?