December 20, 2012

GOD IS GOOD!

One of the benefits of being an employee is having a healthcard and the priviledge to have one member of your family as an extension to it.

In my case I got my Papa and Mama their own.

My Mama went to this private clinic in Tayug, Pangasinan and had her CBC and ECG. The doctor told my mother that her heartbeat is just around 40 plus per minute which is kinda low compared to the normal hear rate of a person. She was advised to undergo echocardiogram to further determine if there is some major problems. A 24-hour holter was also suggested to monitor her heartbeat.

I asked my mother to go home here in our house in Bulacan.

We went to The Manila Doctors Hospital for a second opinion.


The next day, we went back to the hospital and have the 24 hour holter attached to her.




After three days, I was relieved to see the results.



Indeed, God is good, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?