October 14, 2012

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

Last night, as agreed...JB and I met in Glorietta.

He was late for like 20 minutes but that's ok.

First agenda, dinner. He said that he wanted to have rice and insisted to dine at Max's so I gave in. When we got there, he ordered this sizzling tofu which is a must try for less than P200.00. I'm not in the mood to eat chicken nor have rice that night so I ordered pancit canton. Aside from the sizzling tofu, he ordered Max's Tapa for himself.

Personally, I felt no connection when we met and when we started conversing which is so ironic when we chat in Yahoo Messenger or exchange text messages over the phone. And I wonder why.

After dinner, we headed to UCC Cafe for coffee.

As I sipped my Cafe Latte and smoked my cigarette, we talk again...and again, there was no connection.

While I was listening and looking at him, I thought that he's not that bad looking at all. I mean, I'm ok with his physical appearance. He stands probably about 5'7, kinda chubby, skinhead, moreno but there is something about him during our meet up that makes me not to like him.

So to save me time, I told him that I need to go home early and have to catch the last MRT ride and that I need to wake up really early in the morning for the live airing of Salamat Dok.

We parted ways at the foot of MRT Ayala's escalator.

As I head home, I kept telling myself that there goes my happy ending and better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?