September 25, 2012

COSMOPOLITAN BACHELOR BASH 2012

It's the night that all the ladies and gays were all waiting for, the 2012 Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash held at the World Trade Center last September 18.

I missed the bash last year so I told myself that I need to be present this year. Thanks to my friend Maki Raquiza, Markki Stroem's Road Manager, for putting Carol and me in the VIP list. 



We arrived at World Trade Center close to 8pm. Thousands of people, a mixture of ladies and gays were already lined outside all eager to get inside.

At 9pm, the parade of hot-goodlooking-sexy men started.




Most of the men who walked down the ramp are models and of course celebrities but Cosmopolitan also gave the spotlight to men in sports like Azkals and Volcanoes.


ANTON DEL ROSARIO OF AZKALS
KENNETH STERN OF VOLCANOES
MARK MANICAD TEASING THE CROWD

Eventhough Rocco Nacino didn't make it to this years centerfolds, he's still a hottie!!! I'll post his video soon, so watch out for it!


ROCCO NACINO SMILES TO HIS FANS
ROCCO NACINO SEDUCING THE CROWD

Aside from Rocco, many men made that night hot hot hot!!!


LUKE LANDRIGAN, THE HOT SURFER
KAPUSO HUNK, JC TIUSECO
ULTIMATE HUNK, JOHN HALL

Then, one by one the centerfold men came out teasing girls and girls alike.
 

JOHN JAMES UY
KAPUSO CUTIE, ALDEN RICHARDS

JOHN SPAINHOUR

IAN BATHERSON

JOSEPH MARCO

Markki Stroem was a revalation that night. Among the centerfold men, he is the most daring as he stripped and tease the crowd wearing only his blu trunks.

MARKKI STROEM

I screamed at the top of my lungs when my crush JM de Guzman came out.

JM DE GUZMAN, LEAD ROLE OF ANGELITO BATANG AMA

Of course, who can ever forget the Semerad Twins, Anthony and Dave (I just don't know who is who, lol)

SEMERAD TWINS

Paulo Avelino was a no show but still the bash made all the ladies and lady-like extremely happy.


Watch out for my next post, I'll be uploading videos of the Cosmo Bachelor Bash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?