July 23, 2012

GOT BIT BY A DOG

Last July 14, while I was walking towards our neighbor's house in our subdivision, the vicious dog (askal) of our other neighbor barked at me and bit me on my thigh leaving a one centimeter wound.

I hurriedly went back to our house and washed the wound with a detergent soap and squeezed it for it to bleed.

I called up the nearest hospital in Meycauayan which is Sta. Clara de Montefalco Hospital and inquired how much an anti-rabies shot would cost and made an appointment for a vaccine shot later that day.

Overall, the nurse gave me three shots. Two for anti-tetanus and one for anti-rabies.





This is my first time to get bitten by a dog.

Good thing my healthcard (Maxicare) caters to this kind of medical situation.

I was given a card that shows the series of dates on when I'm gonna get back for another anti-rabies shot.





So far, two more sessions to go. Woof woof!

1 comment:

Want to say something?