May 23, 2012

I BECAME A JUDGE...

A friend of mine, Anthony Garcia, whom I met on cyberspace, asked me if I can be a judge to their company's event.

Anthony is working at Philippine Children's Medical Center, and they just celebrated the company's 32nd year anniversary.

I came at PCMC 30 minutes before the said time. Everybody was wearing their beautiful and colorful costumes. They have Mardi Gras as the theme of their anniversary.

I met the other two judges who will be helping me to determine who will be the winner of the dance competition. The older woman is a retired government employee, while the the other one is currently working in Fitness First.


Eight teams performed in front us. Showcasing their hidden talents in dancing.


It was a very humbling and memorable experience for me judging people (in a good way)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?