November 8, 2011

EVERYTBODY'S GETTING MARRIED...

This just in!


As I sat in the office in front of the pc and opening my Facebook account, I read a notification inviting me to a wedding that will happen February of next year. To my surprise, it's my good friend and classmate from highschool, Jolly Anne aka Jolay.






I remember Jolay told me that she wanted me to be in her wedding and I told her that I will surely come. So what I did, I confirmed my attendance to the very important date of their lives so far.


The ceremony will take place at Fernwood Gardens around 2pm.


I'm not really that close to Blue (Jolay's soon to be hubby) but I already met him several times.


If I'm not mistaken...Jolay and Blue's wedding will be the 5th installment to the MIDES' (our section when we graduated from highschool) weddings. Seems like everybody's getting married and you can't help but feel happy for them.


Congratulations Jolay and Blue...best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?