October 17, 2011

WANDERED IN LEYTE...

Flying to Leyte last week, October 10, 2011 is my sort of first out of town shoot since I came back to writing for Rated K.

While waiting to board the aircraft around 4am on a Monday, I kept of thinking what kind of place Javier, Leyte is.

I've been to Maasin and Villaba...and the experience is just the same. Very laidback. I prefer to use that word instead of boring. Hehehe.

Javier, Leyte is similar to those two places. Not to mention that it's 2 hours away from Tacloban where the airport is situated.


It's a 3-day coverage and sorry to say, I can't share anything instead of these pictures. Hahaha.

The staff and crew after a very tiring shoot on our second day.





While having dinner during our last night in Leyte, we came across and met the three people from ABSCBN LEYTE.


I would like to say our gratitude to Mayor Sandy Javier of Javier, Leyte. By the way, did I mention that he owns Andoks? Yes, it's his.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something?