September 10, 2011

MY NEW ADDICTION...

We all experience tiredness from work due to stress and from people we work with, hehehe. And at the end of the day, all we ever wanted is to be relieved from that STRESS. A STRESS RELIEVER!

My stress reliever (before and um, yeah until now) is to go to a bar with my officemates or friends and let the beer and alcohol drown my stress away.

Lately, I kinda diversed to eating a lot liek a pig. Can't help it. We all love to eat right?!

And now, I'm into massage! Yes, the clean one! :)

I can say that I like the Swedish massage more compared to Thai massage. I love the idea that you can fall asleep while someone is giving you rub. 



But last night when me and my so-called protege Rose wandered around Quezon City to look for a good place to get our massage we ended up in TonTon Massage situated at the corner of Tomas Morato Extension.



It's not my first time to have a massage at TonTon's, and I told Rose that this place is good.

I have to give credit to "Ate" whose hands really put some pressure on my aching body.

If i can spend some hard earned money on alcohol, I guess it's also just right to spend it on a massage.

Looking forward to my next massage. Wonder where to go next? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. It was indeed relaxing...

    Hmmmnnn, but more than soothing the stressful body, what this, "your so-called protege" really enjoyed is your company.

    May it be with a cup of coffee, a movie, a short chi-chat while alcohol drownin' your anxiety or this massage...

    I'm blessed to have a "big brother" to spend time with.

    Try din natin sa nailfiles (ba yun?) next time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rose

    naku, yang nailfiles na yan, sana lang may available na masahista no. laging wala...grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?