August 25, 2011

LAST BONDING...

I have been not talking to one of my closest and dearest friend Zelda for over three months now.

I must admit, I said somehting not right. That's the problem when a person, like me is too straightforward and vocal about whatever he feels.

Some people from our circle of friends already knew what happened between the two of us. Just a simple rift between two friends.

I would like to share with you guys my last bonding with Zelda. Taken during the surprise birthday celebration for Ryan.

Me and Zelda (girl wearing the blue vest) taking each others time to heal and who knows we can be as good as we were before.


2 comments:

  1. The worst enemies are your best friends. Because you know each other too well, when you hurt one other the wounds are just too deep.

    I should know :)

    But, I know also that in time,everything will fix itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Koryn,

    Yes, I know. I'm just setting it aside but not totally not minding it.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say something?