May 23, 2011

MY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY...

May 27 is fast approaching. And to people who knows me very well knows how significant that day is for me. It's my fucking birthday. Yey! Gonna turn another year older, rateher wiser. Hehehe.


For this year, I thought of buying myself (also for my family) a 32 inch LCD TV...but my mom said no. Then I thought of buying me a Blackberry, and my mom said no again. Then, I thought of traveling back to Thailand, and yes, my mom said no again. So I just thought of something that I'm pretty sure she would agree. I told her that I'm celebrating my birthday in Boracay...with them. Yes, my mom said yes!


So, this year...I'll be partying, sun bathing, having fun, together with my dad, my mom, my two brothers (Joel and Jeric) with their girlfriends on the side as I turn 28 years old.


Flight's already booked. Be flying on the 26th and be back in Manila on the 28th.


Boracay, see you on my birthday!