March 5, 2011

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

As you all know, I work as a writer for Rated K and Segment Producer/Researcher for Salamat Dok. These two positions are already enough reasons to make me busy.

But this January, our Executive Producer from Rated K assigned me to become the Head of the Research pool of Rated K. I don't know his reasons for giving me the task but whatever it is, I sorta accepted it.

Yes, I still write and do research for the two shows but this additional work already taken its toll on me.

I now go home late at night, I 'm not that active on Facebook and Twitter on weekdays, I seldom have the chance to have coffee and make chikahan with colleagues in TOC and the list goes on.

I'm not whining here guys. I kinda loved the (new) position.

So that's what's happening on me lately that's why I don't have much updates on my blog now.