December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS PARTIES PART 4

Let's skip the part 3, its about the company's Christmas party held last Friday, December 17 at the TOC Grounds. Why are we skipping it? Coz it's boring! Lol!

The next day, December 18...was Rated K's Christmas Party held at Ms. Korina Sanchez' residence in Merville, Paranaque.

This year, the party had a theme...a costume party that is. Almost everybody exerted effort to go to CampSuki to look for a nice costume to wear. I myself got a Gladiator costume, the thing is, it doesn't fit. Hahaha.

Since I belong now to the writer's pool, we agreed to present a Madonna dance number to the tune of course of Madonna's songs.

I don't do usually drag, but since the number requires to dress like a girl, I have no other choice than to put on that white tube dress and asked the make-up artist to glam me up.


Yey, I won Php 3,000 in the raffle.


Like last year, i got so drunk again that I didn't remember anything. The last vivid memory I got was when I threw up in the van while heading back to the office. Geez!


Talk but total drunkard!
I must say that this year's party was the happiest so far in 6 years.